Student and Senior Membership
Your annual membership supports member programs and projects of the American Littoral Society. Join us as a member and support marine science education programs for thousands of students, help protect and restore marine life and habitat, and defend the coast from harm.
- Free or reduced rates for select nature-based programs and events
- Regular editions of the Underwater Naturalist Magazine and Littorally Speaking newsletters
- Invitation to Members Day and the Annual Meeting on Sandy Hook in June
- Right to vote in the annual election for Board of Trustee members
- Advance notice of special events
- Tagging members are part of the largest recreational angler tagging program in the country, aiding fisheries research, management and conservation.