Your annual membership supports member programs and projects of the American Littoral Society. Join us as a member and support marine science education programs for thousands of students, help protect and restore marine life and habitat, and defend the coast from harm.
- Free or reduced rates for select nature-based programs and events
- Regular editions of the Underwater Naturalist Magazine and Littorally Speaking newsletters
- Invitation to Members Day and the Annual Meeting on Sandy Hook in June
- Right to vote in the annual election for Board of Trustee members
- Advance notice of special events
Senior/Student ($30) - The American Littoral Society defines senior as a person who is 62 years of age or older. Student memberships are meant for individals who are enrolled in any kind of academic program.
Individual/Library ($40) - This membership level is meant for an individual person or a library that wishes to subscribe to our publications.
Family ($50) - This membership level is meant for multiple people residing at the same address, and allows all persons at that address to register at the member level for all Society activities.
Supporting ($100) - Includes all benefits of a Family membership.
Advocate ($250) - Includes all benefits of a Family membership.
Littoral Leader ($500) - Includes all benefits of a Family membership.