Join us on Saturday, June 10 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at the Littoral Society building on Sandy Hook for Members Day.
Members Day is a free day of celebration to thank our members. In addition to electing trustees, the event is full of food, fun, excursions, music and camaraderie. And this year there will be a special African Penguins Program, courtesy of Jenkinson's Aquarium of Point Pleasant, NJ.
Other activities on the agenda, in addition to seining, nature walks and birding include:
To avoid paying a parking fee, please notify rangers at entrance booth that you are coming to the Littoral Society building.
Things to keep in mind...
- Your Membership Must be Current to Attend the Free Members Day. Not sure? E-mail Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you renew or purchase your membership today at www.littoralsociety.org.
- Event is rain or shine so dress for weather and comfort. Bring chairs or blankets for picnic-style lunch and music under the tent.
- Upon arrival, check-in and sign up for the activity of your choice.
- To avoid a parking fee, notify rangers at entrance booth that you are coming to the Littoral Society building.
- Public transportation from NYC to Sandy Hook is available by SeaStreak Ferry.
PLEASE R.S.V.P. to Diana or Ellen by Wednesday, June 7 by calling 732-291-0055 or email email@example.com.
Guests are allowed to bring non-member adult guests for $25 per person, but guests must be registered in advance.
If using GPS, the Littoral Society building is listed at 18 Hartshorne Drive, Highlands, NJ. You can also get directions via Google Maps.